Get a Medical Consultation
Dr. Kirti Paik-Inkar received her Bachelor of Ayurveda and Medical Science from the University of Pune in 2002 and her Doctor of Medicine in Physiology from the University of Nagpur in 2005. In addition, she earned a Masters Degree in Health and Social Care from the University of Worcester (UK) in 2008 as well as a Diploma in Massage (Abhyanga and Mardana) in 2000.
Besides attaining diverse, in-depth knowledge of holistic health care, Dr. Paik-Inkar brings with her 8 years of clinical practice in India and the UK with consistently good results in treating acute and chronic conditions with pure Ayurveda medication and Panchakarma: Vaman, Virechana, Basti, Nasya, Raktamokshana, and Shirodhara.
Other career highlights include:
- Lecturer at BSDT's Ayurved Mahavidalaya, Pune, India - The position entailed organization and management of the physiology department. Development and consultations in areas of student training. Scope of responsibility included conducting practical, delivering lectures, consultation, education, and program development.
- Cancer Researcher at BSDT's Ayurved Mahavidalaya, Pune, India - Research and analysis was conducted collaboratively with a broad range of government entities, academic institutions, and private sector health organizations.
- Kerala Ayurveda Research
Establishment, Pune, India - Trained German students in Ayurveda.
|"My initial interest in studying Medicine was to study the beauty and the intricate complexities of the human body. I took up the branch of Ayurvedic Science basically to learn the Healing Art and to work in accordance to nature. I had an ardent desire to become a Doctor and to serve a Noble cause."|
- Regular blood donor.
- Delivered lectures at community centres to share knowledge of Ayurveda (UK).
- Participated in support programs for smoking cessation (UK).
- Volunteered with the British Red Cross to ascertain the unmet needs of minorities.
- Organized Panchakarma workshops to propagate Ayurveda in rural areas (India).
- Allergy Relief
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Sugar
- Body Detox
- Brain Power
- Female Arousal
- General Health
- Hair Care
- Joint Health
- Male Sexuality
- Men's Health
- Muscle Growth
- Nail Care
- Prostate Care
- Skin Care
- Stress Relief
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health