Male Infertility Videos
How to increase male fertility?
CATEGORY: Male Infertility
1) Reversing Damage - Years of stressful living caused damage to your body. To help reverse this, Sukraja releases hundreds of phytonutrients that act at the molecular level to elevate hormone levels, stimulate liver functions, remove toxins, nourish nerves, rejuvenate your prostate gland and testicles, reduce sperm abnormalities, and improve your sexual response.
2) Taking a Multi-Vitamin - A daily multivitamin can help provide selenium, zinc and folic acid — trace nutrients that are important for optimal sperm production and function. A multi-vitamin also usually contains antioxidant vitamins such as C and E, which may help protect sperm from damage.
3) Reducing Stress - Researchers are investigating whether stress might interfere with certain hormones needed to produce sperm. Stress can also impair sexual function.
4) Exercising Regularly - Physical activity is good for reproductive health as well as your overall health. But don't overdo it. Men who exercise to exhaustion show a temporary change in hormone levels and a drop in sperm quality.
5) Maintaining Optimal Weight - Too much or too little body fat may disrupt production of reproductive hormones, which can reduce your sperm count and increase your percentage of abnormal sperm. You are most likely to produce lots of high-quality sperm if you maintain a healthy weight.
6) Minimizing Exposure to Toxins - Experts think certain workplace and household substances might have an effect on sperm quantity and quality. These include heavy metals, and pesticides and chemicals in solvents. Use protective clothing, proper ventilation, and face masks to reduce the risk of absorbing such toxins.
7) Quitting Smoking - The sperm of men who smoke may be misshapen and may move more slowly than those of nonsmokers. Smoking can also damage your sperm's DNA. Experts suspect such damage could even affect fetal growth and development and increase a child's chance of having certain health problems, including cancer. And chewing tobacco isn't safe either — it also may cause low sperm counts and damage. As if that weren't enough, tobacco use can increase erectile dysfunction. Research shows men who both smoke and drink alcohol have lower sperm counts and motility than do men with either habit alone.
8) Limiting Alcohol - Heavy drinking may reduce the quality and quantity of sperm. Limit alcohol to no more than one or two drinks a day The combination of tobacco and alcohol is particularly harmful.
9) Avoiding Recreational Drugs - Marijuana can decrease sperm density and motility and increase the number of abnormal sperm. Cocaine and opiates can contribute to erectile dysfunction, and amphetamines can decrease sex drive.
10) Avoiding Steroids - Anabolic steroids, usually taken illegally, can shrink the testicles and drastically reduce fertility. Anti-androgens used to treat prostate enlargement and cancer interfere with sperm production. Testosterone supplements also decrease fertility.
11) Skipping the Tub - To maximize the quality and quantity of your sperm, avoid hot tubs and baths. Spending more than 30 minutes in water 102 F (40 C) or above may lower your sperm count. Saunas and steam rooms may have a similar effect.
12) Staying Cool - Increased scrotal temperature can impair sperm production. Experts know that hot work environments, tight-fitting underpants, prolonged sitting, and use of laptop computers can all increase scrotal temperature. They are still studying how these activities affect fertility.
13) Not Using Lubricants during Sex - Personal lubricants, lotions, and even saliva can interfere with sperm motility.
In this episode of The Lab, Daddy Clay and Daddy Brad talk about fertility, specifically male fertility. Watch as they discuss the importance of diet, exercise and a healthy lifestyle when trying to get pregnant. What can a potential dad avoid to increase your sperm count and make conception easier? What effect do heat and hot tubs have on infertility? DadLabs gets to the bottom of it. Ep 441 is brought to you by Baby Bjorn. Distributed by Tubemogul. http://www.DadLabs.com