How to Get Your Wife Pregnant
Male infertility affects 2 million American men every year. It is characterized by poor sperm motility, low sperm count, and ejaculation problems. Doctors diagnose this condition in couples who are unable to conceive a baby after one year of trying. Genetics and age are the most common risk factors for male infertility. However, there are also lifestyle factors that significantly increase risks for the condition.
Stress disrupts hormonal balance which is necessary to produce healthy sperm.
Cigarette smoke damages the sperm's DNA. The sperm of men who smoke move slower than the sperm of non-smokers.
Too Much Alcohol Intake
Heavy drinking reduces the quality and quantity of sperm.
Marijuana decreases sperm density and motility. It also increases the number of abnormal sperm. Cocaine and opiates contribute to erectile dysfunction. Amphetamines decrease sex drive.
Heat is the killer enemy of sperm. Spending more than 30 minutes in water which temperature is 102 °F (40 °C) or above lowers sperm count.
Avoid prolonged hours of driving, bicycling, and sitting. These activities impair sperm production causing a drop in sperm count.
Male infertility can be avoided through healthy lifestyle. Follow these recommendations:
1) Maintain Optimal Weight - Insufficient body fat disrupts the production of reproductive hormones. This reduces sperm count and increases percentage of abnormal sperm. Obesity, on the other hand, is also linked to poor sperm motility.
2) Exercise Regularly - Balanced physical activity benefits reproductive health. Insufficient or too much exercise causes imbalanced hormone levels and decreases sperm quality.
3) Remain Cool - Increased scrotal temperature harms sperm production. Hot work environments, tight-fitting underpants, prolonged sitting, and excessive use of laptop computers increase scrotal temperature.
4) Take a Multi-Vitamin - A daily multivitamin provides nutrients vital to produce healthy sperm. They also contain antioxidants such as C and E, which prevent sperm damage.
5) Supplementation - Several potent herbs aid in treating male infertility. The most popular ones are Gokshura and Ashwagandha. Gokshura is a sex and mood enhancer that stimulates the production of the Luteinizing Hormone (LH). LH is a hormone that increases sex drive and virility. Ashwagandha is considered the most potent aphrodisiacs in the entire botanical kingdom. It has been used for thousands of years to treat impotence, premature ejaculation, infertility, and erection disorders. Both herbs are found in our supplement, Sukraja.
To learn more about herbs used in treating impotence and male infertility, visit sukraja.com. Sukraja delivers 54 phytonutrients including Aspartic-Acid and Astragalin that work within your body to enhance sexual response and strengthen ejaculation. Both Aspartic and Astragalin have been proven to help treat infertility.
Why Your Wife MUST Have Sex with You Twice a Week
WANTED: Healthy Sperm
Your feedback lets us better serve you.
Please give us a minute of your time to complete a very short survey. Thank you!
India Herbs is a holistic health care provider with offices in the USA, Singapore, and India. We offer lifestyle guidance in conjunction with extracts-only herbal supplements based on Ayurveda - a 5,000 year old traditional medicine system used by over 900 million people worldwide! Visit india-herbs.com for more information about "Ancient Remedies for Modern Times".