Better Sex Nutrition
Aim for Round Two & Be More Healthy
Sex is healthy for your relationship. It also gives you many health benefits. It can improve your heart health, boost your immune function, reduce your risks of cancer, and alleviate pain. It also relieves stress and helps you sleep better. Regular sex doubles your life expectancy!
How Sex Benefits Your Health
1. Every muscle in the body is toned during sexual intercourse. Special workout happens in the pelvis, buttocks, stomach, and arms. This increases your body's strength and flexibility.
2. Your heartbeat rises from 70 to 150 beats per minute when you make love. This improves your cardiovascular health and enhances your body's circulation.
3. Sex is also an effective weight loss regimen. 30 minutes of sexual contact can burn 200 calories. It also calms food cravings by stimulating the production of phenetylamine, a hormone that regulates your appetite.
4. Regular orgasm increases body resistance and immunity. Every time you make love, you saturate your blood with an antibody called immunoglobulin A. This gives your immune system a boost. During orgasm, the so-called anti-aging hormone, DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone), is also released. DHEA aids in tissue repair, improves your mental function, and nourishes your bones.
5. Oxytocin (the "love hormone") is unleashed during sex. Oxytocin together with endorphin (the "feel-good hormone") promotes relaxation throughout your body, allowing better sleep and stress relief.
6. The period between sexual arousal to orgasm increases your pain tolerance by 43%. It is the most natural painkiller for headaches, muscle pains, and menstrual cramps.
7. Sex stimulates the production of collagen which keeps your skin supple and youthful.
You can reap all these health benefits with an active sex life. However, ideal sex doesn't happen without effort. Poor lifestyle and diet can cause sexual function to deteriorate. Apart from working out, one of the best ways to achieve optimal sex is through your diet.
Your Diet Plays a Vital Role in Your Sexual Performance
Below is a list of sexy eats that garner greater intimacy in bed:
1. Spinach and Green Vegetables
Spinach is jam-packed with magnesium which helps to dilate blood vessels.
When your blood vessels are dilated, your blood flows better to your genitals. This creates more intense arousal for both you and your partner. Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, kale, cabbage, and swiss chard are packed in folic acid. Folic acid is metabolized into protein, supplying you with energy for optimal performance in bed.
2. Unsweetened Tea
Tea contains catechins which regulate blood flow throughout your body, leading to heightened sexual prowess. Have at least 3-5 cups of tea throughout the day to experience this natural high.
Peaches, grapefruits, and oranges are packed with Vitamin C. An intake of at least 200 mg of Vitamin C daily helps to improve sperm count and motility.
Eggs are loaded with vitamin B6 and B5. These vitamins balance hormone levels and ease stress, contributing to a healthy libido.
5. Red Wine
Red wine contains antioxidants that trigger the production of nitric oxide in the blood. This helps the artery walls to relax, increasing blood flow to the genitals. Limit your red wine intake to a glass every other day.
6. Red Meat
Red meat is a great source of zinc. Zinc curbs the production of prolactin, a hormone which at high levels can cause sexual dysfunction.
7. Nuts and Seeds
Almonds, brazil nuts, and pumpkin seeds are rich in amino acid arginine. They are often referred to as natural Viagra. Arginine increases blood flow to the genitals. Peanuts are also comprised of monounsaturated fats which are converted by the body to "good" cholesterol (HDL or high-density lipoprotein) cholesterol. Your sex hormones require this type of cholesterol to function optimally.
8. Fatty Fish
Salmon, mackerel, tuna, and sardines are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids DHA, EPA, and amino acid L-arginine. These raise dopamine levels in the brain that trigger arousal. L-arginine also stimulates the release of growth hormones and converts them into nitric oxide. Nitric oxide encourages sexual response in women and engenders stronger erection in men.
9. Oatmeal and other Whole Grains
These foods are also high in L-arginine which enhances the effectiveness of nitric oxide in reducing blood vessel stiffness. This makes L-arginine effective in treating Erectile Dysfunction.
10. Raw Oysters
Raw oysters have the highest zinc content of all foods. Zinc enhances libido by increasing testosterone production. It is also crucial for healthy sperm production and blood circulation.
11. Dark Chocolate
Dark chocolate contains phenylethylamine, a compound that releases the same endorphins triggered by sex. Take at least 2-3 squares of chocolates to better stimulate the brain and prepare it for lovemaking.
To learn more about Erectile Dysfunction, visit kamaraja.com.
OR TRY THE BETTER SEX NUTRITION PROMO PACKAGES FOR MEN & WOMEN
FOR ALMOST HALF THE REGULAR PRICE
To learn more about Female Sexual Function, visit kamarani.com
To learn more about Male Sexual Function, visit kamaraja.com
India Herbs is a holistic health care provider with offices in the USA, Singapore, and India. We offer lifestyle guidance in conjunction with extracts-only herbal supplements based on Ayurveda - a 5,000 year old traditional medicine system used by over 900 million people worldwide! Visit india-herbs.com for more information about "Ancient Remedies for Modern Times".