Cancer Facts : How Does Diet Affect the Prevention of Cancer?
1) Reversing Damage - Years of continual toxin ingestion have caused damage to your detoxification system. To help reverse this, Ayurtox releases hundreds of phytonutrientsthat act at the molecular level to remove metabolic waste and toxins from your body, stimulate and tone your gastrointestinal system, improve circulation, nourish muscle and connective tissues, prime vital organs like the liver and kidneys, strengthen your immune system, and soothe your nervous system to restore natural balance and harmony to your body.
2) Limiting Harmful Foods - Avoid processed and canned foods, dairy products (especially cheese), and junk foods which are full of toxins, low in nutritional value, and lack dietary fiber.
3) Eating Healthy Foods - Consume plenty of fresh, organic fruits and vegetables. Regularly eat home-cooked meals (without MSG or artificial sweeteners). Raw and slightly steamed vegetables are best for vitamins and nutrients. Dried beans and other dried items are better for cooking than canned foods.
4) Drinking Purified Water - Use a reputable water filtration system to ensure the cleanest possible water is available for your household. Water coming from public water supplies will at the least contain contaminants from old piping and usually has bacteria.
5) Increasing Fluid Intake - Purified water and freshly squeezed juices help flush toxins from your body. If possible, consume only broths, pureed vegetables, water, and juices to treat your body to a liquid diet and reduce burden to your digestive system one day a week.
6) Drinking Herbal Teas - Teas made from Fenugreek, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Spearmint help promote urination and bowel movement and remove mucus along with trapped viruses and bacteria from the body.
7) Treating Constipation - Take natural laxatives like Psyllium to ensure regular bowel movements which help prevent toxins from building up in the digestive tract.
8) Undertaking Spa Therapy - Steam bath, sauna, and massage help loosen toxins and remove them from your body.
9) Seeking Relaxation - Strive to get 6 to 8 hours of sleep every night and find quiet time for at least 5 minutes of meditation daily. Allowing your body to recuperate and keeping your mind at ease helps balance your nervous system and minimize harmful hormones produced by stressful living.
10) Reducing Exposure to Toxins - Avoid using artificial air fresheners, switch to natural brands of toiletries (cosmetics, soaps, shampoos, toothpaste), and use natural cleaning products.
Cancer prevention can be improved by eating a diet that is high in foods with antioxidants, such as a chicken, fish, berries, garlic, tomatoes, spinach, tea and carrots. Learn how antioxidants destroy the free radical cells that cause cancer with information from a doctor in this free video on cancer.
Expert: Dr. David Cathcart
Bio: Dr. David Cathcart specializes in occupational medicine and has an in-depth knowledge of cancer, as well as experience dealing with cancer patients and treatment for multiple years.
Filmmaker: Johnny Cathcart