Proper Diet, Detox, and Fasting with Edwin Loh Videos
- Edwin Loh: Carbo-burning VS Fat-burning - Why we need to burn fat (Part 11)
- Edwin Loh: Healing Crisis & Withdrawal Symptoms During Detox and Fasting (Part 10)
- Edwin Loh: Health Benefits of Raw Food Diet (Part 6)
- Edwin Loh: Healthy Diet Advice on Whole Foods, Carbohydrates, Fats, and Proteins (Part I)
- Edwin Loh: How to Break Your Fast (Part 12)
- Edwin Loh: The Relationship between Sleep and Body Detox (Part 7)
- Edwin Loh: Tips for Effective Fasting (Part 5)
- Edwin Loh: Tips on Healthy Weight Loss: Low Fat Diet and Organic Food (Part 2)
- Edwin Loh: Tips on How to Detox Your Body through Exercise (Part 8)
- Edwin Loh: Tips to Control Your Blood Sugar w/ Proper Diet (Part 3)
- Edwin Loh: Various Types of Fasting, Proper Methods and Their Benefits (Part 9)
- Edwin Loh: Why does your body need to fast? (Part 4)
Edwin Loh: Carbo-burning VS Fat-burning - Why we need to burn fat (Part 11)
CATEGORY: Proper Diet, Detox, and Fasting with Edwin Loh
1) Reversing Damage - Years of continual toxin ingestion have caused damage to your detoxification system. To help reverse this, Ayurtox releases hundreds of phytonutrientsthat act at the molecular level to remove metabolic waste and toxins from your body, stimulate and tone your gastrointestinal system, improve circulation, nourish muscle and connective tissues, prime vital organs like the liver and kidneys, strengthen your immune system, and soothe your nervous system to restore natural balance and harmony to your body.
2) Limiting Harmful Foods - Avoid processed and canned foods, dairy products (especially cheese), and junk foods which are full of toxins, low in nutritional value, and lack dietary fiber.
3) Eating Healthy Foods - Consume plenty of fresh, organic fruits and vegetables. Regularly eat home-cooked meals (without MSG or artificial sweeteners). Raw and slightly steamed vegetables are best for vitamins and nutrients. Dried beans and other dried items are better for cooking than canned foods.
4) Drinking Purified Water - Use a reputable water filtration system to ensure the cleanest possible water is available for your household. Water coming from public water supplies will at the least contain contaminants from old piping and usually has bacteria.
5) Increasing Fluid Intake - Purified water and freshly squeezed juices help flush toxins from your body. If possible, consume only broths, pureed vegetables, water, and juices to treat your body to a liquid diet and reduce burden to your digestive system one day a week.
6) Drinking Herbal Teas - Teas made from Fenugreek, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Spearmint help promote urination and bowel movement and remove mucus along with trapped viruses and bacteria from the body.
7) Treating Constipation - Take natural laxatives like Psyllium to ensure regular bowel movements which help prevent toxins from building up in the digestive tract.
8) Undertaking Spa Therapy - Steam bath, sauna, and massage help loosen toxins and remove them from your body.
9) Seeking Relaxation - Strive to get 6 to 8 hours of sleep every night and find quiet time for at least 5 minutes of meditation daily. Allowing your body to recuperate and keeping your mind at ease helps balance your nervous system and minimize harmful hormones produced by stressful living.
10) Reducing Exposure to Toxins - Avoid using artificial air fresheners, switch to natural brands of toiletries (cosmetics, soaps, shampoos, toothpaste), and use natural cleaning products.