1) Reversing Damage - Years of stressful living caused damage to your skin, hair, and nails. To help reverse this,Radiancio releases hundreds of phytonutrients that act at the molecular level to improve circulation and nutrient transport, detoxify your body, reduce inflammation and combat free radicals, engender hormonal harmony, restore immune system function, thwart hair loss and acne, protect against and reverse skin damage, and promote overall wellness.
2) Increasing Water Intake - You need to take in enough water for general health, toxin elimination through urination, and proper kidney and liver function. Water is essential for natural body detoxification. Your skin is 90% water. Water hydrates, revitalizes, detoxifies, and oxygenates your skin. Drink 2 liters of filtered water each day, the water will not only help you stay radiant and in shape but it will also help your brain work better.
3) Increasing Amino Acid Intake - Food rich in amino acids improve your body's HGH (Human Growth Hormone) production. HGH is the anti-aging hormone found in your body, which helps you to naturally retain a more youthful appearance. Foods rich in amino acids include chicken, fish, beans, nuts, and milk.
4) Increasing Fruit and Vegetable Intake - Fresh green leafy vegetables and fruits such as bananas, apricots, carrots, spinach, tomatoes are simple anti-aging foods. They are high in fiber and nutrients that sustain metabolism levels necessary for good skin, healthy hair and pliant nails.
5) Increasing Vitamin A Intake - Vitamin A is a potent anti-oxidant essential for good skin and healthy scalp. It is required for development and maintenance of the epithelial cells in the mucus membranes and in your skin. It is also important in the formation of bone and teeth, storage of fat, and the synthesis of protein and glycogen. A daily dosage of 800 mcg is recommended. Foods rich in Vitamin A include carrots, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, kale, cantaloupe, apricots, peaches, papayas, mangos, milk, eggs, and liver.
6) Increasing Vitamin C Intake - Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) is required in the synthesis of collagen in connective tissue, neurotransmitters, steroid hormones, carnitine, conversion of cholesterol to bile acids, and enhancement of iron bioavailability. Ascorbic acid is a great antioxidant that helps shield your body against pollutants attacking your skin and scalp. It also promotes healthy cell development, proper calcium absorption, normal tissue growth, and repair like healing of wounds and burns. A daily dosage of 90 mg is recommended. Good sources of Vitamin C are citrus fruits like oranges, pineapple, tomatoes, potatoes, and dark green vegetables.
7) Increasing Vitamin E Intake - This vitamin helps to enhance scalp circulation and skin conditioning. It helps the skin look younger by promoting healing and reducing the risk of scar tissue formation. A daily dosage of 450 IU is recommended. Foods rich in Vitamin E are soy beans, nuts, dried beans, and green leafy vegetables.
8) Increasing Biotin Intake - Biotin (a type of Vitamin B) helps prevent hair loss and graying. It supports the keratin formation needed for strong hair strands. Biotin also nourishes your skin, sweat glands, nerve tissue, and bone marrow, and assists with reduction of muscle pain. A daily dosage of 0.3 mg is recommended. Whole grains, liver, rice, milk and egg yolks are rich in Biotin.
9) Increasing Iodine Intake - Iodine support proper Thyroid function and production of hormones (such as thyroxine, thyroxin) that regulate the conversion of fat to energy (stabilizing your body weight) and cholesterol levels while maintaining optimal bone, skin, hair, and nail health. A daily dosage of 150 micrograms per day. Iodine is found in eggs, milk, seafood, kelp, and asparagus.
10) Exercising Regularly - Exercise has important benefits for your skin. It increases circulation, delivery of oxygen and nutrients to skin cells, and removal of potentially damaging toxins. These benefits engender ideal collagen production necessary to keep wrinkles at bay. Exercise also increases sweating which unclogs pores and mediates the production of testosterone-related hormones that might trigger acne and androgenic hair loss. Add at least three 30 to 60 minute exercise sessions to your weekly beauty routine to infuse skin cells with oxygen. Stretching should be included as it tones and conditions your muscles. Skin attached to these muscles becomes firm and lustrous.
11) Getting Enough Sleep - Sleep is essential for skin health and overall wellness. If you are sleep deprived, you will look older and tired due to sagging eyelids and bags. Proper amount of sleep allows your body to rejuvenate overnight. When you sleep, your body rests and restores its energy levels. Consistently good sleep helps you cope with stress, solve problems, and recover from illness, and helps ensure long-term physical and mental well-being. The recommended average amount of sleep per day is 8 hours.
Psoriasis is an itchy, red condition of the skin. The most common is scalp psoriasis. Psoriasis causes can be many, but traditional psoriasis treatment rarely is effective. Successful psoriasis treatment revolves around a psoriasis diet and natural supplements. The other forms of psoriasis are guttate, inverse, plaque and erythrodermic. asktheholisticdoctor.com